500ml membrane filter + vacuum pump + membrane filtration, super cheap vacuum filtration equipment
1. Vacuum filter device x1 (500ml)
2. Tube x1
3. 1pcs electric vacuum pump (220V 50Hz)
4. 2 pieces of filter membrane (1 piece of nylon-water-1 piece)
Vacuum filtration device
Solvent filtration devices are widely used in chemical laboratories. Under different conditions, it can be used for HPLC liquid filtrate, or to analyze particles, or to detect the degree of microbial contamination.
The solvent filtration unit uses high-quality borosilicate glass, so the liquid can be filtered during analysis and sterilized at a temperature of 121 degrees Celsius
1. Place the filter membrane in the center of the sand core plate
2. Use the funnel to press the filter membrane through the cylinder
3. Top flange clamp and bottom edge with metal clip
4. Clean the device with distilled water and run the vacuum pump to clean it thoroughly
1. Before use, each part of the whole set must be cleaned. Typically, detergent can be used for initial cleaning, purified water for the second wash, and distilled water for final cleaning.
2. The filter membrane should be placed in the center before use to prevent possible leakage.
3. Hydrofluoric acid, hot concentrated phosphoric acid or strong alkali should be avoided.