Name: Disposable Vacuum Filter Units
Product Material: Polystyrene(PS)
Filter Medium: Nylon
Feature1: Gamma irradiation sterilized
Feature2: No DNAse, RNAse, Non-pyrogenic
Feature3: Design hose connector can fit various hose diameters
12PCS Disposable Vacuum Filter Units Nylon Membrane for Lab Sterile Bottle Top Vacuum Filtration With 0.22/0.45μm
Vacuum filter units are very useful in large volume samples separation and purification. It is made of PS. It is used with vacuum pump
• Ideal for filtration of tissue culture media, biological fluids, fixation buffers etc.
• Cell culture media and other aqueous solutions
• Sterile filtration of solutions which can’t be autoclaved
• After filtration, samples go directly to sterile receiving bottles that can be stored afterwards.
• Stable receiving bottle, low center of gravity to avoid splash
• Large knurls on the reservoir bottle cap for easy screw
• The concave on the body of the receiving bottles makes it easy to grab which also simplify tightening/loosening and adjustments
• Designed wide and easy access bottle mouth for efficiently and stably pouring out
• Engraved graduation on the funnel ensure accuracy
• Design hose connector can fit various hose diameters
• Packaged in easy peel-to-open plastic bag, and receiver bottle cap is individually wrapped.
• Each individual unit is lot-numbered for easy identification and tracking.
• Gamma irradiation sterilized
• No DNAse, RNAse, Non-pyrogenic