Each bid for 1 PC!
The constant pressure separatory funnel can ensure the internal pressure is constant, one can prevent the reverse suction, the second can make the liquid in the funnel flow smoothly, and the third is to reduce the influence of the increased liquid on the gas pressure, so that it is more accurate when measuring the gas volume. .
We also have other relavent products.Please feel free to contact us!
Comparing to an ordinary dropping funnel, the Pressure-equalizing dropping funnels have an additional narrow-bore glass tube from the upper part of the funnel bulb to the ground glass joint around the stem at bottom. With standard taper glass outer joint at Top and inner joint at bottom, with PTFE stopcock upper on the bottom glass joint.
|Place of Origin||China|
|Product name||Glass Funnel Short Stem|
|Material||Borosilicate 3.3 Glass|
|Logo||Can Be Customized|
Pressure Equalizing Funnel Cylindrical Shaped
* Our this category of dropping funnels have an additional pressure-equalizing narrow-bore glass tube that extends from
the bulb of the funnel, to the ground glass joint around the stem.
* The additional glass tube in these funnels is meant to replace the liquid volume lost in the bulb with the equivalent gas
volume from the flask into which the reagent is flowing, and are thus useful when handling air-sensitive reagents in a
sealed, inert-gas environment.
* These funnels are available in cylindrical and pear shapes.
* They come with the option of PP stoppers or glass stoppers (hexagonal or solid).
* Our funnels are equipped with ground glass stopcocks or the PTFE stopcocks, as per one’s requirement.
* Pressure equalizing funnels with different capacities and sizes are available with us. They can also be customized as