Classification: Laboratory Clamp
Model Number: instrument holder
This practical laboratory stand is a generally used instrument used for physics and chemistry experiment. The iron stand for fixing and supporting a variety of instruments, commonly used in filtration, heating experiment.
– Color: Silver.
– Material: Iron.
– Size: About 59.50X1.50X1.50cm/23.38X0.59X0.59inch.
– Detachable, convenient to carry and store, save storage space.
– One pole with 6 kinds of brackets are easy to use, can easily hold different experiment instruments.
– The iron stand is made of premium iron material for strong and durable.
– Laboratory stand is a generally used instrument used for physics and chemistry experiment.
– The base is stable and the flask holders and clips are firm, the height can be easily adjusted.
1 x set of instrument holder