Lab heating equipment electric hotplate magnetic stirrer
Features of Lab heating equipment electric hotplate magnetic stirrer:
1. The heating plate adopts the square aluminum alloy material+special coating panel, which is beautiful and anti-corrosion.
2. The maximum surface temperature can reach 350ºC.
3. Digital speed display function.
4. The temperature control adopts fuzzy PID control algorithm, dual-screen digital display, self-tuning function, with high measurement accuracy, low temperature flushing, single-key touch operation, internal and external galvanic temperature measurement, thyristor control output, 160-240V wide voltage Power supply, with burnout protection function.
5. Heat and stir 50-10000ml standard or non-standard reaction flask.
6. Adopt German PAPST series brushless DC motor, stable performance, low noise, long life, no sparks.
7. The shell adopts one-time molding flame-retardant reinforced PBT injection shell, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, and good insulation performance.
8. 30° inclined control panel suitable for sitting and standing viewing angles.
9. Stepless speed regulation, stable low speed, strong high speed.
|Heating Plate Size
|Speed Adjust Range
|50-2000r/min no polar adjust
|50-2000r/min digital display
|Accuracy of Temp Control
|390ºC automatic protection
|Material of Heating Plate
|aluminum alloy + cloisonne coating
Precautions of Lab heating equipment electric hotplate magnetic stirrer:
1. Do not use dry boil.
2. Please do not connect the ground wire to ensure safe use.
3. In order to extend the using of the product, all magnetic stirring motors are equipped with fan of heat dissipation function, so when you doing heating experiments, especially high temperature heating tests, the instrument cannot be used for heating alone. Be sure to adjust the motor to rotating or middle Speed rotation state (or idling) to prevent the motor and electrical appliances from being damaged by high temperature radiation. If the motor cannot start to rotate, contact for maintenance in time.
4. When the high-temperature heating is finished, please turn off the heating first, wait a few minutes for the residual temperature to dissipate, and then turn off the stirring.
5. The heating part has a high temperature, so be careful when working to avoid burns.
6. If there are wet hands, liquid spills, or long-term exposure to excessive humidity, the leakage phenomenon should be dried in time or dried naturally before use to avoid danger.
7. When it don’t use for a long time, please store it in a dry place without corrosive gas.
8. When the ambient humidity is relatively high, induction electricity may be transmitted to the shell through the insulation layer. Please connect the ground wire to avoid leakage and pay attention to ventilation.
9. Relative humidity: 35%-85% (no condensation).