hot plate used in laboratory Product description:
The product is using micro electrical machinery to drive the heatproof magnet to spin, thus creating a magnetic field. This magnetic field will drive the stir bar to spin in the container and later it will cause spin of the solvent. Meanwhile, it can heat the solvent so that it can be fully mixed at set temperature.
magnetic stirrer hot plate include all leading safety standards and features for superior easy of use and cost-effective. They are widely used in chemical synthesis, physical and chemical analysis, bio-pharmaceuticals, etc.
We have four size magnetic hotplate stirrer:140*140mm,180*180mm,230*230mm,280*280mm.
magnetic stirrer hot plate Precautions:
1. Do not use dry boil.
2. Please do not connect the ground wire to ensure safe use.
3. In order to extend the using of the product, all magnetic stirring motors are equipped with fan of heat dissipation function, so when you doing heating experiments, especially high temperature heating tests, the instrument cannot be used for heating alone. Be sure to adjust the motor to rotating or middle Speed rotation state (or idling) to prevent the motor and electrical appliances from being damaged by high temperature radiation. If the motor cannot start to rotate, contact for maintenance in time.
4. When the high-temperature heating is finished, please turn off the heating first, wait a few minutes for the residual temperature to dissipate, and then turn off the stirring.
5. The heating part has a high temperature, so be careful when working to avoid burns.
6. If there are wet hands, liquid spills, or long-term exposure to excessive humidity, the leakage phenomenon should be dried in time or dried naturally before use to avoid danger.
7. When it don’t use for a long time, please store it in a dry place without corrosive gas.
8. When the ambient humidity is relatively high, induction electricity may be transmitted to the shell through the insulation layer. Please connect the ground wire to avoid leakage and pay attention to ventilation.
9. Relative humidity: 35%-85% (no condensation).