DLSB series low temperature circulation pump, cryogenic liquid circulation by mechanical refrigeration is equipment.We offer a broad range of cryogenic liquid, low temperature water bath.Combined with the rotary evaporator, vacuum freeze drying oven, circulating water vacuum pump, magnetic stirrer and other instruments, multi-function chemical reaction under low temperature operations and drug store.
Adoption of low-temperature liquid circulation equipment of compression refrigeration methods can cool the tube, the reaction bottles directly and so on to have chemical reaction under low-temperature and store chemical and biological products under low-temperature.Besides, it can also be combined with Rotary Evaporator, Glass reactor, Multi-purpose Circulating Water Vacuum Pump.
|Working Temperature Range (°C)||-80 to 20|
|Temperature Controller||Digital Microprocessor PID Controlled and Thermocouple Type: PT100|
|Temperature Precision (°C)||±0.2|
|Compressor||Imported Compressor,Such as Embraco|
|Flow rate (L/Min)||20|
|Safety Protection||Delay time, Over-current, Overheating|
1. Air-cooled and hermetically sealed compressor units (import) with dependable quality;
2. The dedicated and high-quality relays, protective devices and capacitors of the refrigerating units;
3. Digital Read Out of temperature and microprocessor controller for temperature, simple and easier to see;
4. It can be matched with a variety of instruments .
5. Bigger cooling capacity and faster cooling speed, which have greatly improved the working efficiency;
6. It can effectively ensure the normal use of all kinds of precision instruments under the working conditions such as lacking water, the poor quality,pressure and temperature of water, and high temperature;
7. The flow of circulating pump can be either adjusted or customized, which has greatly met the actual needs of different customers.
8. All models of this machine can be matched reasonably between the low temperature and the cooling capacity or capacity basing on the requirements of customers.