* We offer different types of condensers with different means of cooling; and they find application in several processes such as distillation, reflux, extraction etc.
* Our Air Condensers are used for the condensation of materials with a boiling point above 1500 They comprise of a standard taper joint with a drip tip and use the surrounding air as a coolant.
* Our Leibig Condensers feature an inner tube surrounded by an outer tube through which the coolant flows. It comes with a drip tip and interchangeable inner and outer joints. These condensers are available with both, glass and plastic screw thread connectors. They are suitable for distillation and reflux applications.
* Our Coil Condensers offer greater efficiency due to an increased surface area. They feature an inner coiled tube through which the coolant flows, surrounded by an outer tube. They are designed with top standard taper outer and lower inner drip tip joint. These condensers are available with both, glass and plastic screw thread connectors. They are suitable for distillation and reflux applications.
* Our Condensers are ideal for laboratory reflux applications. They have an increased cooling surface due to a series of bulbs along the length of their inner tube, which in turn is surrounded by an outer tube through which the coolant flows. These come with a drip trip and interchangeable inner and outer joints. They are available with both, glass and plastic screw thread connectors.
* Customization can be done as per one’s requirement.
The condenser used for distillation applications has coil-formed inner tube that increases surface area for cooling the condensed liquid for high-speed condensing.The glassware is composed of borosilicate glass that has a low coefficient of thermal expansion and is resistant to thermal stress. Inlet and outlet tubes are mounted on opposite sides of the tube.
Condenser Graham Serpentine shape inner tube
In the case of volatile liquid reactants, in order to avoid loss of reactants and to make full use of the raw materials, a condensing reflux device is designed in the generating device to return the gas to a liquid state after condensation, thereby returning and collecting. The laboratory can be realized by installing a long glass tube or a condensing return tube in the generating device.
Re flow for organic preparation, suitable for liquids with lower boiling points.