5000ml/5L R1005 Vacuum rotary evaporator is an indispensable instrument for evaporation, concentration, crystallization, separation and solvent recovery in the research and production of medicine, chemical and biological products.
It is developed under the condition of vacuum and negative pressure, using the principle of constant temperature heating and thin film evaporation. Shapes a thin film in negative pressure condition by heating, evaporates efficiently, and then condenses and recollects solvent to purify and separate.
Adopts the high temperature resistant borosilicate glass and Teflon material.
Technical Parameter of Lab Alcohol Distillation Apparatus for Home
220/110V for Optional
SS304 Combined Bath Material Completely Closed Heated
0 – 140 RPM
|Lift and Stroke||
Water Bath Lifting with Manual Control, 150 mm
|Heating Temperature Range||
|Heat control accuracy||
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||
Main Features of Vacuum Rotary Evaporator 5L:
1. Double sealing to ensure high vacuum degree.
2. Import advanced frequency conversion control system and PID temperature control system from foreign countries, it’s precise and reliable.
3. Vacuum transfer valve can collect continuously without affecting system vacuum and solvent distillation.
4. Motorized lifting bath, use easily.
5. PTFE discharge valve is corrosion resistant and non-pollution.
6. Heating kettle outside protective jacket prevent scalding.