Buchner Filtering Funnel Suction Filter Vacuum Glass Filtration Device
Vacuum Filtration is a technique used either to remove solid impurit
ies from an organic solution or to isolate an organic solid.
Vacuum filtration is used primarily to collect a desired solid, for instance, the collection of crystals in a recrystallization procedure. Vacuum filtration uses a Buchner funnel and a side-arm flask. Vacuum filtration can fast filtration because the solvent or solution and air are forced through the filter paper by the application of reduced pressure.
1. Vacuum filter is widely used in plant extraction,liquid-liquid extraction, and average temperature reaction,etc., we already have a stainless steel vacuum filter, ceramic vacuum filter, vacuum glass filter, etc.
2. All these vacuum filters have own high reputation from a plant extraction manufacturers, pilot production, dewatering, papermaking, metallurgy, wastewater treatment, chemical ore beneficiation process in mining, separates solid-liquid mixtures, etc.
The components are composed of:
1. Stainless steel frame, fixed stainless steel Buchner funnel, and spherical suction filter bottle.
2. Stainless steel Buchner funnel, the funnel lower outlet is inserted into the spherical suction filter bottle.
3. The spherical suction filter bottle has a liquid filter port on the upper part of the container and a flange of the stainless steel funnel. The sealing degree is high. The spherical suction filter neck has a joint to the vacuum pump. The bottom of the container has a PTFE discharge valve for smooth operation.