Chamber Volume: 0.9 cu. ft (53 Liter)
Chamber Material: SUS304, Mirror Surface
DZF 6050 1.9 Cu Ft Stainless Steel Vacuum Drying Oven For Laboratory Extraction
The electric drying oven is specially designed for drying of material which is thermo-sensitive or decompounded and oxidative easily. The laboratory drying oven can be filled with inert gas to dry some materials with complicated components. The laboratory drying oven has been widely used in pharmaceutics, electrical and chemical industry.
Features of the electric drying oven :
– Intelligent temperature controller for maximized performance in a wide dynamic range of 480°F (250°C), eliminating the need of human intervention in parameter setting.
– Evenly distributed heating elements for gentle drying throughout the chamber interior and absolute temperature uniformity.
– High performance MCU-based temperature controller with advanced PID algorithm to maintain temperature uniformity (+/- 1°F) from low temperature to 480°F (250°C).
– Dual layer observation window with adaptive 1/2″ tempered safety glass, as well as force-adjustable door handle, to maintain constant vacuum level even for long-term operation.
– Good thermal insulation of vacuum chamber for low energy consumption.
– Easy-to-clean and heavy-duty SUS304 electropolished vacuum chamber.
– Built-in adjustable temperature limiter and fuse for the protection of both sample and oven.
Strong mirror-polished SUS304 shelf plates (each of them has 15kg load capacity).
– Complete application-specific vacuum drying system contains vacuum drying oven, vacuum pump, fume/mist filter, cold trap & connection kit of various sizes and features.
– Electrical components are isolated from the inner chamber for the protection of user.
– Various options (programmable controller, independent temperature switch, digital pressure indicator, etc) for your own customized system.
– Modular design for easy and cost-effective maintenance and future upgrades.
– Built-in timer of 9999 minutes/hours
Specifications of electric drying oven
|Product Type||Desktop electric drying Oven|
|Voltage||220 V 50/60 Hz (Optional: 110V)|
|Chamber Volume||0.9 cu. ft (23 Liter)|
|Chamber Material||SUS304, Mirror Surface|
|Temperature Range||Ambient + 5°C to 250°C|
|Temperature Control Accuracy||+/- 0.5°C|
|No. of shelves||2 (can add to 5 as clients require)|
|End Vacuum Level||<133 Pa (1 mmHg)|
|Max Leak Rate||<0.01 bar/h|
|Max Heating Rate||5-9°C/min|
|Chamber Size W x D x H (mm)||300mm x 300mm x 275mm|
|Overall Size W x D x H (mm)||605mm x 490mm x 450mm|
|Timer||to 9999 minutes (9999 hours upon request)|