500mL Vacuum Filtration Apparatus with Rubber Tube Glass Sand Core Liquid Solvent Filter Unit Device Laboratory Equipment
The solvent filtration apparatus is widely used in chemistry laboratory. In different conditions, you could use it to filtrate the liquid of HPLC, or to analyze the particulate of particle, or to detect the degree of microbial contaminate and so on.
The solvent filtration apparatus adopts super-quality borosilicate glass, therefore it could filter liquid while analyzing it, as well as sterilizing it in the temperature of 121 centigrade
1. Put the filtering membrane in the middle of the sand core plate
2. Press the filtering membrane by using cylindrical graduated funnel
3. Clamp the flange upper and down edges with the metal clamp
4. Clean the set with distilled water and run the vacuum pump to make it clean thoroughly
1. Before usage, each part of the whole set must be cleansed. Usually, cleanser essence can be used for the initial cleaning, pure water for the second washing and distilled water for final cleansing.
2. The filtering membrane should be placed in the middle before using in case of the possible leakage.
3. Hydrofluoric acid, hot concentrated phosphoric acid or strong alkali should be avoided.