Lab homogenizing emulsifier mixer machine is specially designed for laboratory application.
The laboratory shear emulsifier is suitable for tissue dispersion in the biotechnology field, sample preparation in the pharmaceutical field, enzyme treatment in the food industry, and liquid and liquid phase, liquid and solid phase in the pharmaceutical industry, cosmetics industry, paint industry and petrochemical industry. Experimental aspects.
The experimental medium can be refined under the triple action of squeezing, strong impact and pressure loss expansion in the liquid, and they can be more uniformly mixed with each other to prevent or reduce stratification
It is an ideal instrument for crushing, emulsifying, homogenizing, polymerizing, suspending, dissolving and stirring etc.
1. Adopting internal suction homogenization structure, high speed. It can carry out high-efficiency homogenization between two immiscible liquids, emulsification and extraction of trace organic compounds in water, fat-soluble matter and organic solvent-soluble matter
2. The tissues of various animals and plants can be homogenized and mixed.
3. It can rupture the cell membrane to nuclear separation and can break the DNA strand at different speeds, or break large molecular substances into small molecular substances
4. It can be used as a stirrer at low speed. Scope of application: beauty, laboratory, school, etc.
5. Rotation speed digital display, intuitive reading
Technical parameters of FSH-2A adjustable high-speed homogenizer
Capacity: 5-1000 (ml)
Motor speed: 20000 rpm
1. Large homogenizer knife: 8000-20000 rpm
2. Small homogenizer knife: 8000-22000 rpm
Continuous working time: 5 minutes
Note for FSH-2A adjustable high-speed homogenizer
The instrument should be placed on a level work surface, and the homogenization knives required for installation must be in place. When the power is turned on and the machine is tested, first use a cup or vessel filled with water to submerge the plum knife head in the water. Turn on the power switch. Adjust the speed knob quickly, and there is no obvious metal friction sound (if there is metal friction sound, turn off the power, loosen the tool 6M/M supporting screw, turn the outer fixing sleeve randomly and install it in place, and then tighten it).
Cut the plants or microorganisms to be tested into small pieces or pieces, put them in the supplied glassware, clamp them in the middle of the magnet bracket (seven-shaped), loosen the 8M/M fixing screws of the fixed motor base, and slowly align them Move the mouth of the vessel down so that the homogenization head is 2-3mm away from the bottom of the vessel, and then tighten the 8M/M screws.
FSH-2A adjustable high-speed homogenizer instrument maintenance
After long-term use, the PTFE in the high-speed disperser cutter is a vulnerable part for users to replace.
Note: After each work, remove the knives and rinse them with water to dry.