Allihn Condenser 200mm Length, Condenser Allihn with bulbed inner tube,standard ground mouth 19/26
|Model No.||Socket||Cone||Effective length|
Allihn Condenser Borosilicate with Screw Thread Connector
* Condensers are widely used in laboratories to condensevapors; that is to turn vapors into liquids, by cooling them down.
* We offer different types of condensers with different means of cooling; and they find application in several processes such as distillation, reflux, extraction etc.
* Our Air Condensers are used for the condensation of materials with a boiling point above 1500 They comprise of a standard taper joint with a drip tip and use the surrounding air as a coolant.
* Our Leibig Condensers feature an inner tube surrounded by an outer tube through which the coolant flows. It comes with a drip tip and interchangeable inner and outer joints. These condensers are available with both, glass and plastic screw thread connectors. They are suitable for distillation and reflux applications.
* Our Coil Condensers offer greater efficiency due to an increased surface area. They feature an inner coiled tube through which the coolant flows, surrounded by an outer tube. They are designed with top standard taper outer and lower inner drip tip joint. These condensers are available with both, glass and plastic screw thread connectors. They are suitable for distillation and reflux applications.
* Our Allihn Condensers are ideal for laboratory reflux applications. They have an increased cooling surface due to a series of bulbs along the length of their inner tube, which in turn is surrounded by an outer tube through which the coolant flows. These come with a drip trip and interchangeable inner and outer joints. They are available with both, glass and plastic screw thread connectors.
* Customization can be done as per one’s requirement.
– Brand new and high quality.
– Borosilicate glass 3.3
– Heat and Thermal Shock Resistant.