1. The 50-5000ml standard or non-standard reaction flask can be heated and stirred to make the heating more uniform
2. It can be heated in water bath at 100 degrees and oil bath at 250 degrees.
3. The temperature control adopts fuzzy PID control algorithm, dual-screen digital display, with high measurement accuracy and low impact
4. Stainless steel bracket, height can be adjusted, non-slip surface with concave and convex points to prevent biscuits from falling
5. With self-tuning function, you can set the target temperature, you can also see the real-time temperature
1. Do not use dry boil
2. The instrument should be well grounded
3. When used for the first time, white eyes and peculiar smell come out, which is a normal phenomenon. Because the insulating material contains oil and other compounds during the production process, it can be placed in a ventilated place for a few minutes.
4. The temperature resistance of the motor and magnet of the blender is limited, so when you do the heating experiment, you cannot use it for heating alone. Please lower the motor speed to prevent the motor from being damaged by high temperature.
5. When there are wet hands, liquid overflow or long-term exposure to excessive humidity, induction electricity may be transmitted to the shell through the insulation layer, please ensure that it is grounded and pay attention to ventilation
6. Please keep the instrument clean if it is not used for a long time, and store it in a dry and non-corrosive gas place