Description of circulating water vacuum pump:
Based on the multi-purpose vacuum pump for circulating water and giving consideration to the small laboratory area, the SHZ-D(III) Circulating Pump has a smaller volume and its shell takes shape once, featuring small size, light weight and elegant appearance and other characteristics. It has double tables, double-headed pumping, four tables and four taps, and a double-sided identical multi-purpose vacuum pump. Hence, teachers can demonstrate intuitively, while students can start up and shut down on either side.
The machine body adopts double taps and can be used separately or in parallel with two vacuum gauges. The main engine is made of the stainless steel movement and anti-corrosion movement. It is corrosion resistant, non-polluting, low noise and easy to move. The vacuum valve can be installed according to users’ need. Four students are allowed to do chemical experiments at the same time so that the experimental space can be reduced.
Technical parameters of circulating water vacuum pump:
|Voltage||220VAC +/- 10% , 110V+/- 10%.|
|Lift Range||8 m|
|Maximum vacuum||0.098 Mpa|
|Single-head exhaust volume||10L|
|Size||400 x 280 x 420 mm|
Main features of circulating water vacuum pump:
1. Cyclically use water, save the precious water resources.
2. Save more than 35% of electricity than other type of vacuum pump.
3. The fluid muffler purpose made can reduce the gas in water and make the vacuum degree higher and more stable; reduce the friction between gas and fluid, reduce the noise.
4. Double-tap, double-display can be used alone or in parallel.
5. Resist corrosion by acid, alkali and solvents
6. The special machine is made by the famous electric manufacture ODM with fluorine rubber sealing, the inner of which can’t be intruded by corrosive gas.
7. Need to replace the water in the flume regularly to ensure the purity of water quality, the vacuum degree and to avoid dirt stains.
8. Can be used to extract corrosive gas, need to shorten the period of water changing.