Stock Available Short Path Accessories 1 to 3 24/40 250ml Round Bottom Flask
|DigiVac StrataVac Vacuum Regulator||(Not include)|
|Traceable Kangaroo Digital Thermometer||(Not include)|
|Distillation Head||Diameter can be following:
|Cold Trap||1) Cooling Coil Condenser which recirculating chiller provides the cooling liquid
2) Glass Cold Trap with Dry Ice
|Distribution Adapter||1) Single Cow Adapter with PTFE Valve and Viton Gaskets
2) 250mL Single Cow Distribution Adapter
3) 250mL Three Cow Type Distribution Adapter with Multiple Receiving Flasks
Short Path Distillation Kits
1) Distillation is the process of separating the component or substances from a liquid mixture by selective evaporation and condensation.
2) Distillation may result in essentially complete separation (nearly pure components), or it may be a partial separation that increases the concentration of selected components of the mixture.
3) In either case the process exploits differences in the volatility of the mixture’s components.
4) In industrial chemistry, distillation is a unit operation of practically universal importance, but it is a physical separation process and not a chemical reaction.
1.1 Glass cow receiver,24/40,250ml
2.3 Round bottom flask,24/40,250ml
3.3 plastic clip,24/29
4.3 Flask cork rings
1) Newly re-designed distillation head with larger vacuum jacket for less heat loss during distillation, increased internal diameter for more efficient fractioning and condensation of vapor with zero clogging
2) Heavy wall glassware for durability
3) Vacuum jacketed vapor channel
4) Distillation head with six sets of vigreux
5) Boiling flask to distillation port: 34/45 joint
6) Thermo port on boiling flask: 24/40 joint
7) Thermo port on distillation head: 24/40 joint
8) Glass material: high borosilicate glass 3.3
9) Glass Cold Trap or Coil Condenser prevent vapors being evacuated from entering a vacuum pump where they would condenser and contaminate it