Classification: Laboratory Thermostatic Devices
Short path distillation is a professional distillation instrument that involves the distillate travelling a short distance.
Our 5L Short Path Distillation Kit is made with 3.3 Borosilicate glass and a specially designed head to allow for excellent distillation at a great value. Each glassware kit comes with -10°C to 99°C Heater Chiller and vacuum pump in very good condition.
It is a method of separating mixtures based on differences in their volatilities in a boiling liquid mixture under reduced pressure.
Complete Short Path Distillation Kits
The Small Distillation Kits includes a magnetic stirring heating mantle, glassware kit for short path distillation, cold trap, heater/chiller for precise cooling of condenser and necessary accessories (tubes, lab jack, etc).
1. High quality and heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass for durability
2. Vacuum-jacketed distillation adapter, with 4 Vigreux stages.
3.5L heating mantle with magnetic stirring function, available in 110V or 220V.
4. Detachable plastic 3/8” (10 mm) hose barbs for maximized safety during operation.
5.Carefully designed 3-way cow adapter accommodates up to 3 pcs of 500mL flasks.
6. Cold trap protects the vacuum pump from contamination and damage of vapors.
7. Flexible choice of vacuum pump.
8.Flexible choice of desktop high efficiency heater/chillers.