Product features of high pressure reactor:
tainless steel synthesis reactor 2000ml PTFE lined hydrothermal autoclave
hydrothermal autoclave is a reactor supply synthetic chemicals in a certain temperature, a certain pressure conditions. It is widely used in new materials, energy, environmental engineering and scientific research experiments, is a small-scale reactor commonly used in university teaching and scientific research.
Specifications of 100L Electric Lifting Glass Reactor
|HP25||25||1. Shell made of quality stainless steel.304L
2. Liner materials is special PPL.
|1. Safe temperature is 260°C.
2. Working pressure ≤3 Mpa (surface pressure).
3. Tempe heating and cooling speed: ≤ 5℃/ min.
4.Break down the refractory material quickly.
Liner made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE referred to F4), which features:
1. Reasonable structure, non-spill of hazardous substances, pollution reduction, and safety guarantee.
2. Standard stainless steel 304 hydrothermal reactors with high quality PTFE chamber, up to 220℃ and 3Mpa.
3. The reaction is performed inside the PTFE chamber within stainless steel pressure vessel. The PTFE chamber is inert with respect to the solvent. The pressure seal is between PTFE cover and body of the reactor chamber. And these thick-walled 304 stainless steel cylinders with a strong thread connection are able to withstand high pressures up to 3 MPa for prolonged periods of time.
4. Samples in dissolvable under normal conditions and samples containing volatile elements can dissolve quickly in hydrothermal synthesis reactor without loss.
5. We offer high pressure reactors up to 20 Mpa and 400℃, with various volumes.