Product features of high pressure reactor:
Hydrothermal synthesis reactor is a reactor which supply synthetic chemicals in a certain temperature, a certain pressure conditions.
It is widely used in new materials, energy, environmental engineering and scientific research experiments, is a small-scale reactor commonly used in university teaching, research units for scientific research.
The hydrothermal synthesis reactor is composed of a kettle body, a gasket, an inner lining, a gland, a fastening nut and an extension rod, and can be used when assembled. The kettle body is a high quality 304 stainless steel. It has the advantages of good tightness, high safety factor and easy to use. The inner liner material is polytetrafluoroethylene
Specifications of 100L Electric Lifting Glass Reactor
|HP25||25||1. Shell made of quality stainless steel.304L
2. Liner materials is special PPL.
|1. Safe temperature is 260°C.
2. Working pressure ≤3 Mpa (surface pressure).
3. Tempe heating and cooling speed: ≤ 5℃/ min.
4.Break down the refractory material quickly.
Liner made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE referred to F4), which features:
1. 304 stainless still for reactor body, high-pressure resistance.
2. PTFE for inside liner, acid resistance, alkali resistant, anti-corrosion.
3. The max. working temperature could be 250℃, high-temperature resistance.
4. Fast destruction, high efficiency.
5. Rational construction, easy operation.
6. No harmful substance leakage, safe use.