Product features of high pressure reactor:
Hydrothermal synthesis reactor is working under certain temperature and pressure conditions to dissolve the material. Mainly for material which doesn’t dissolution, poorly soluble material, or the reaction product of the dissolving substance. By controlling the temperature of the solution errand convection to form a supersaturated state and folding crystal growth.
We provides hydrothermal synthesis reactors size from 5ml to 2000ml with competive price. And we also provide customized service for you, like the sheel material could be SS316 or hastelloy as you required. Beside we also can make the reactor as a special volume or design it as your requirements.
Standard 15-500ml Hydrothermal synthesis reactors often has a large inventory, we can timely arrange the shipping once you ordered.
1. Reasonable structure, non-spill of hazardous substances, pollution reduction, and safety guarantee.
2. Standard stainless steel 304 hydrothermal reactors with high quality PTFE chamber, up to 200 O C and 3Mpa.
3. The reaction is performed inside the PTFE chamber within stainless steel pressure vessel.The PTFE chamber is inert with respect to the solvent. The pressure seal is between PTFE cover and body of the reactor chamber. And these thick-walled 304 stainless steel cylinders with a strong thread connection are able to withstand high pressures up to 3MPa for prolonged periods of time.
4. Samples in dissolvable under normal conditions and samples containing volatile elements can dissolve quickly in hydrothermal synthesis reactor without loss.
Specifications of 100L Electric Lifting Glass Reactor
|Machinery Test Report||Provided|
|Marketing Type||New Product 2022|
|Warranty of core components||1 Year|
|Core Components||Pressure vessel, coupling|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Key Selling Points||Easy to Operate|
|Applicable Industries||Other, lab&chemical|
|Main Material:||Stainless steel|
Liner made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE referred to F4), which features:
1. The high temperature resistant: using temperature – 200 ~ + 200 °C;
2. Good low temperature resistance: – 196 °C can keep the 5%;
3. corrosion resistance, resistant to strong acid, strong alkali, aqua regia, and a variety of organic solvents;
4. The insulation resistance, dielectric performance has nothing to do with temperature and frequency;
5. High lubrication: solid material in the bottom friction coefficient;