Product features of high pressure reactor:
Hydrothermal synthesis reactor is working under certain temperature and pressure conditions to dissolve the material. Mainly for material which doesn’t dissolution, poorly soluble material, or the reaction product of the dissolving substance. By controlling the temperature of the solution errand convection to form a supersaturated state and folding crystal growth. Hydrothermal synthesis reactor is used to the preparation or synthetic compound of nano materials. Also can used to do small synthesis reaction of crystal growth. Hydrothermal synthesis reactor is widely used in college laboratory.
1. Loose hexagon head bolt with a wrench, do not have to unload and just move freely.
2. The screw cap is screwed down, and then turn to the 304 filter pad , 304 cover and PTFE cover to be taken down.
3. Withstand up the 304 bottom, then remove the 304 PTFE liner from upper part of the kettle.
4. Place the reaction materials inside the PTFE liner, and ensure that feeding coefficient is less than 0.8.
5. Put PTFE liner with reaction materials into the 304 kettle body, and then turn to put on PTFE cover,304 cover, 304 filter pad, then tighten the screw cap, and finally tighten the hex head bolt with a wrench.
6. Fix the micro reactors in blast / thermostatic oven, pending the completion of the reaction to remove micro-reactors.
7. After cooling the micro-reactor, repeat the steps 1-3
8. Transfer the reaction products to the specified container, then wash PTFE liner and PTFE cover for the next use.
Specifications of 100L Electric Lifting Glass Reactor
|Machinery Test Report||Provided|
|Marketing Type||New Product 2022|
|Warranty of core components||1 Year|
|Core Components||Pressure vessel, coupling|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Key Selling Points||Easy to Operate|
|Applicable Industries||Other, lab&chemical|
|Main Material:||Stainless steel|
Liner made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE referred to F4), which features:
1. The high temperature resistant: using temperature – 200 ~ + 200 °C;
2. Good low temperature resistance: – 196 °C can keep the 5%;
3. corrosion resistance, resistant to strong acid, strong alkali, aqua regia, and a variety of organic solvents;
4. The insulation resistance, dielectric performance has nothing to do with temperature and frequency;
5. High lubrication: solid material in the bottom friction coefficient;