Product features of high pressure reactor:
Hydrothermal synthesis reactor is working under certain temperature and pressure conditions to dissolve the material. Mainly for material which doesn’t dissolution, poorly soluble material, or the reaction product of the dissolving substance. By controlling the temperature of the solution errand convection to form a supersaturated state and folding crystal growth. Hydrothermal synthesis reactor is used to the preparation or synthetic compound of nano materials. Also can used to do small synthesis reaction of crystal growth. Hydrothermal synthesis reactor is widely used in college laboratory.
Specifications of 100L Electric Lifting Glass Reactor
|TOPT-HT10||1. Shell made of quality stainless steel.304L
2. Liner materials is special PTFE.
|10ml||1. Safe temperature is 200°C.
2. Working pressure ≤3 Mpa (surface pressure).
3. Tempe heating and cooling speed: ≤ 5℃/ min.
4.Break down the refractory material quickly.
Liner made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE referred to F4), which features:
* Maximum operating temperature: ≤260°C(PPL Liner) ≤200°C(PTFE Liner)
* Working Pressure: ≤3MPa or 30 Bar
* Heating and Cooling Rate: ≤5°C/min
* Material: Shell made of high-quality nonmagnetic 304 stainless steel
* Easy to handle
* Threads are very smooth to lock and unlock
* Can be customized as per requirement
* Primary screw type cap for basic tightening
* Best price and cost effective
* Secondary cap has been provided at the top of the reactor for extra tightening to avoid leakage
* Customized stainless steel jacket/autoclave of SS 316 can also be provided if needed, which is better for corrosive materials.