Description of circulating water vacuum pump:
2XZ-0.25 rotary vane vacuum pump is a double stage high speed direct coupling structure rotary vane type vacuum pump, which is the basic equipment used to pump gas of the sealing container. Its air bleed speed is 0.25L/s(50Hz), 0.3L/s(60Hz); partial pressure≤6×10-1 Pa; motor power is 0.12kw; oil volume is 0.5L. Pump cavity is provided with a rotor, the rotor slot with rotary vane. The rotor drives the rotary vane rotation, the rotary vane close to the chamber wall and separated air inlet port from the discharge port, and the air inlet area of cavity volume is periodically enlarged and inhale, discharge chamber volume is periodically reduced and compressed gas, open the exhaust valve to exhaust gas and then to obtain vacuum.
Technical parameters of circulating water vacuum pump:
|Ultimate pressure (Pa)||6×10ˉ²||6×10ˉ²||6×10ˉ²|
Main features of circulating water vacuum pump:
1. Small size, light weight, low noise
2. Equipped with gas ballast valve, can extract small amount of water vapor
3. Equipped with anti-return oil valve, start convenient
Usage and application:
1. Pump working environment: when temperature is 5 ℃ and 90% , should open gas ballast valve. 90% and when the inlet pressure is less than
10 torr, allowed long-term continuous operation, when been pumped gas relative humidity is more than 90%, should open gas ballast valve.
2. Pump inlet continuous open air operation, must not exceed 3 minutes.
3. Pump is not suitable for pumping the gas which is corrosive to metal, have chemical reactions with pump oil, containing dust , and high oxygen and explosive.
4. This type vacuum pump is not suitable used as compression pump and delivery pump.