The double-layer glass reactor is suitable for the following experiments:
1. Processes requiring high temperature and low temperature conditions;
2. The process of decompression and stirring at the same time;
3. Dispersion process;
4. Distillation, reflux and concentration;
According to specific requirements, it is assembled into a glass reactor combination device.
The glass reactor is mainly used for experiments such as material distillation, synthesis and concentration. The kettle can be pumped to a negative pressure state to meet different experimental conditions. The material can be evenly added drop-wise through the constant pressure funnel or the valve on the feeding bottle; the distillation or reflux of the solvent can be realized by using the heat exchange function of the condenser.
The Features of double-layer glass reactor:
1. G3.3 high boro-silicate glass material, with chemical resistance, thermal shock resistance, good mechanical properties, high temperature resistance and other characteristics
2. The seals are made of PTFE, the temperature range: -80~+230℃
3. The pressure range in the kettle: -0.1MPa~0MPa; the vacuum degree of the system can reach 0.095MPa
4. The temperature range of the kettle body: -80℃~200℃
5. The process kettle body can be customized to imitate the shape of the kettle body for pilot scale or industrial production, and the height-diameter ratio is 1.25:1 to reduce the amplification effect
6. The intelligent control system realizes the display of temperature, speed, pressure, torque and other parameters on the same screen, which is convenient for recording and operation, and can realize temperature recording and output; PH meter can be installed.