Model Number: SPD-1L
Boiling Flask Volume: 1000ml
Heating mantle: 1000ml
Glass material: High borosilicate glass 3.3
Short path distillation is a process in which one separates compounds via boiling/condensation using a vacuum pump. By adding a vacuum to remove the atmospheric pressure inside the system. When the pressure is lowered, the boiling points of the contained compounds will go down. Typical applications are polymer organic compounds and thermal sensitive products, particularly from the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries.because the high boiling points, lab usually choose the heating mantle to distillation.
* Glass parts all use high borosilicate 3.3 glass for durability;
* The short distance between the heated and cooled surfaces causes minimal thermal stress to the
* The carefully designed three-way bull adapter holds up to 3 bottles;
* Heating mantle distillation, large heating area,heat evenly, quickly and the max. temp. can be 380℃;
* Heating mantle with magnetic stirring optional and available in 110V or 220V;
* The operation vacuum can reach 1Pa, which is difficult to achieve for other distillation equipment;
* Cold trap protects the vacuum pump from contamination and damage of vapors;
* Flexible choice of vacuum pumps and chillers.
Laboratory short path distillation glassware,1
We are professional chemical and pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer and we can produce customized vacuum evaporation crystallization equipment as per clients’ required specification & quantity and deliver goods within required production time, and design the best solution for your production or experiment need as well.