Product features of high pressure reactor:
P-phenylene Material temperature: Temperature -200 ~ + 300 ℃
Sintered at high temperature is cooled and made resistant to acid and alkali, organic solvents aqua regia
Performance is better than PTFE products more excellent high-temperature performance performance
Ultimate technology dark brown, crack-free surface appearance
Specifications of 100L Electric Lifting Glass Reactor
|TOPT-HT10||1. Shell made of quality stainless steel.304L
2. Liner materials is special PTFE.
|10ml||1. Safe temperature is 200°C.
2. Working pressure ≤3 Mpa (surface pressure).
3. Tempe heating and cooling speed: ≤ 5℃/ min.
4.Break down the refractory material quickly.
Liner made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE referred to F4), which features:
1. High temperature: Temperature -200 ~ + 250 ℃;
2. Low temperature: -196 ℃ to maintain 5%;
3. corrosion resistance: resistant to acid, alkali, aqua regia and various organic solvents;
4. Insulation resistance: dielectric properties and temperature, independent of frequency;
5. High Lubrication: solid material in the lowest coefficient of friction;
6. not adhere: not adhere to any substance; strong self-lubrication: solid material friction coefficient of 0.04
7. No poison: a physiologically inert, can be implanted in the human body; anti-aging long-term use in the atmosphere
8. pollution: metal element blank value is low, the lead content of less than 10-11 g / ml, the uranium content of less than 10-12 g / ml;
9. Anti-Leak: 1.2 meters high from the ground fall, the bottle is not broken, do not fall off the cap, no damage leakage.