Technical specifications of the cycle water vacuum pump
|Extraction gas capacity per tap(L/min)||10|
|Water storage capacity (L)||50|
|Vacuum degree (MPa)||-0.098|
|Robinets||Singer meter with 5 taps|
lab equipment cycle water vacuum pump
The cycle water vacuum pump (SHZ-95B) is a new type multifunctional vacuum pump, adopting circulating water as working fluid and generating negative pressure by jet flow. The water vacuum pump can provide vacuum environment for chemical lab and both provide circulating cool water to reaction devices.
Features of the cycle water vacuum pump
– High quality anti-corrosive material frame, newly-developed 5 taps can work separately or together with 5-way pipe (optional) to increase the extraction capacity and match working with large rotary evaporators and reactors.
– ODM brand motor with fluororubber sealing, avoiding of any leakage of corrosive gas in the motor
– Cooper jet and PP triple-valve, check valve and suction mouth
– More extraction capacity compared with desktop vacuum pump
– Main body material of the vertical water circulation vacuum pump is stainless steel, qualified for ANSI standard
– Flexible moving around with steering wheels
– Eligible for extracting corrosive gas