Hydrothermal Autoclave Reactor vessel kettle with PTFE Chamber Hydrothermal Synthesis 50ml
(1) Operating temperature: 220°
(2) Working pressure: 3MPa (gauge)
(3) Heating, cooling rate: 5 c / min
(4) specification 50ml
(5)Size:1 3.8CM*6.3CM(about 5.4*2.5inch)
(20ml, 25ml, 100ml, 150ml, 200ml , 250ml, 300ml, 500ml on sale.)
Packing list：Sold by set
The hydrothermal synthesis reactor using high-quality stainless steel processing. Kettle kettle lid body and sealed with durable, reliable cable seal structure, the sealing effect long-term stability without leakage.
The hydrothermal synthesis reactor with external heating, to reduce the volume and more favorable reaction in the same reactor operating temperature (such as multiple reactor placed in an oven heated).
3. Methods of operation:
The reaction means and the reactor body, and to ensure feeding coefficient is less than 0.8. When the Department of corrosive reaction when you want to put PTFE bush, can only be assured kettle body from corrosion. Hydrothermal synthesis reactor will be placed on the heater, in accordance with the provisions of the heating rate of heating to the desired reaction temperature (less than the required safety temperature). Completion of the reaction will be when its cool, but also in strict accordance with the provisions of the cooling rate operation, to facilitate the safety and reactor life. When confirmation of intra-abdominal temperature below the boiling point solvents reaction system can only open the tank lid after a follow-up operation.
Hydrothermal synthesis reactor each time after use to clean, to avoid corrosion.
Kettle body, kettle lid seal line to pay particular attention to clean and prevent damage to the bumps.
4.Introduction of “para-polyphenylene (PPL)” lining performance of hydrothermal reactor:
(1) The para-polyphenylene also becomes a polyphenylene, which is a high-linker linked by a benzene ring.
The para-polyphenylene has high temperature resistance and can be used for rocket engine parts and space navigation;
The para-polyphenylene has good thermal stability and can be used to make high temperature bearing materials;
The para-polyphenylene has good corrosion resistance and can be used as a bearing and chemical equipment with corrosive environment and working conditions;
The self-lubricating performance of para-polyphenylene is better than that of molybdenum disulfide and graphite, and can be used to make oil-free lubricating seal rings, packings, piston rings, etc.
Due to the great rigidity and regularity of the molecular chain of the para-polyphenylene, it is infusible and insoluble, and it is difficult to process itself. It needs to be mixed with other materials.
Polyphenylene and polytetrafluoroethylene will be blended to make piston rings, rubber-plastic rails, sealing bushings, fillers, etc., which are used in chemical, light industry, textile, printing and dyeing, machinery and other industries, and achieved good results.
(2) High temperature resistance: The “polyphenylene” powder is burned at 520 °C in the high temperature furnace, and it has no melting point. It is heated at 450 °C for a long time. It is a kind of engineering plastic which is used for a long time below 400 °C. .
(3) Radiation resistance: Under the irradiation of cobalt source (Co60), it can accept 9*106 lats and the performance is unchanged.
(4) Chemical corrosion resistance and solvent resistance type: So far, no solvent has been found in the world for dissolving polyphenylene, and strong acid such as hydrofluoric acid hydrofluoric acid and strong alkali cannot corrode it.
(5) Electrical properties: volume resistivity 1015 ohm-cm, under different polymerization conditions, can become an organic semiconductor, volume resistivity 1017 ohm-cm.
(6) Self-lubricating properties: It has good self-lubricating properties, and is much better than molybdenum disulfide and graphite, or other filled polystyrene-tetrafluoroethylene products.
200ml hydrothermal reactor introduction material:
The kettle body is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is sealed by a circular groove. The manual spiral is strong. It has good sealing performance, high safety factor, low consumption of acid solvent and easy to use!
200ml hydrothermal reactor introduces product features:
1. High temperature resistance: use temperature -200 ~ +300 °C;
2. Low temperature resistance: -196 ° C can be maintained at 5%;
3. Good corrosion resistance, no harmful substances spillage, reduce pollution and safe use.
4. After heating and boosting, the sample which is difficult to dissolve under normal conditions and the sample containing volatile elements can be quickly and non-destructively dissolved.
5. Beautiful appearance, reasonable structure, simple operation, shorten analysis time and reliable data.
6. There are PPL bushings inside to generate care, which can be resistant to acid and alkali.
7. It can replace the platinum ruthenium to solve the problem of sample processing in the analysis of trace elements in high purity alumina. The high-pressure digestion tank used in the oven, also known as a sample dissolver, a pressure-dissolving bomb, a hydrothermal synthesis reactor, and a digester tank, is an environment in which a strong acid or a strong alkali in a tank is used and a high temperature and high pressure is sealed to achieve rapid digestion of poorly soluble substances. purpose. It is a good assistant for digesting samples when measuring trace elements and trace elements. Sample pretreatment to eliminate heavy metals, pesticide residues, food, sludge, rare earths, aquatic products, organic matter, etc.