Type: Autoclave Reactor
Output Type: Other
Model Number: DT-250
Body material of the kettle: 304 stainless steel
Lining material: PPL
Maximum pressure: 3MPA
Model Number: 250ml
Hydrothermal Autoclave Reactor vessel kettle Hydrothermal Synthesis Vessel Kettle with PPL Line 3Mpa 392℉ (200℃) 250ml
1. Hydrothermal synthesis reactor’s shell is made of quality stainless steel.304L, also support SS316L staninless steel and copper material.
2. Liner materials is special PPL.
3. Safe temperature is 280°C.
4. Working pressure ≤3 Mpa (surface pressure).
5. Tempe heating and cooling speed: ≤ 5℃/ min.
6.Break down the refractory material quickly.
Compared with PTFE lined hydrothermal synthesis autoclave reactor, PPL lined hydrothermal synthesis reactor support more higher operating temperature 280℃, which could rapidly dissolve the refractory material.
Advantages of PPL lined hydrothermal synthesis autoclave reactor:
1. Ultra Strong Corrosion Resistant Performance
-Prevent hazardous substance outflow, reduce pollution, safety operation.
-High quality stainless steel shell.
-PPL lined (280℃) safe operating temperature.
-No smell, resistance to acid, strong base and aging.
2. Fashion Appearance & Reasonable Structure
-Stainless steel sheel, beautiful appearance, strong & durable.
-SS304 high quality stainless steel reactor body, use circular groove sealing, manual spiral firm, excellent sealing performance.
-High safety, use little solvent, easy operation.
3. Dissolve Sample Rapidly Without Any Lossless
-After temperature & pressure rising, could rapidly dissolve samples, which are difficult dissolved under normal temp. and which contains volatility element.
-Sample processing of the trace elements analysis in high purity alumina.
-If used in drying oven, it’s an idea reactor to dissolve the samples when you measure trace elements and measuring element.