25ml 100ml 200ml 500ml High Pressure PTFE lined lab Hydrothermal Synthesis autoclave reactor
Custom modifications are accepted (adding needle valve, pressure gauge, rupture disk, QUARTZ window, electrodes etc), lead time is 1-2 weeks.
Teflon reactor is a reactor supply synthetic chemicals in a certain temperature, a certain pressure conditions. It is widely used in new materials, energy, environmental engineering and scientific research experiments, is a small-scale reactor commonly used in university teaching and scientific research.
|Material||304 Stainless Steel Shell and PTFE（Teflon）Linner|
|Working pressure||≤3Mpa，The Max. Pressure is 3MPa|
|Working Temp.||≤230℃，Safe Temperature is 200℃|
|Heating and Cooling Rate||≤5°C/min|
|Shell size (mm)||55*110||65*130||85*150||100*170||110*200||110*220||160*250||210*260|
|Lining Size (mm)||32.8*61||40*78||48.7*94||57.5*114||62.7*133||64.9*133||83.5*164||117*150|
|N.W||1 kg||1.5 kg||2.5 kg||4.5kg||5kg||5.5kg||9.3kg||16kg|
|Note||The 280℃ PPL lining is optional.|
WHAT IS A HYDROTHERMAL SYNTHESIS AUTOCLAVE REACTOE?
The Hydrothermal Autoclave reactor use to carry hydrothermal reaction at high pressure and high temperature, which adopts the external heating mode, is a kind of closed container to dissolve the refractory material .
There generally comes in a two variety: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) lined & PPL lined autoclave. Hydrothermal reactor mainly made up of two parts: outer stainless steel shell and inner PTFE liner or PPL chamber. In the Teflon-lined autoclave, the reaction is carried out at maximum 220-degree Celsius (428 Fahrenheit), while the safe temperature is 180-degree Celsius (356 Fahrenheit).
PPL lined reactor use for the reaction operate at higher temperature, where the safe temperature will be 250-degree Celsius (482Fahrenheit) and the maximum operating temperature is 280-degree Celsius (536 Fahrenheit). This product is widely used in catalysis, crystal, polymer and other experiments.
Main feature of reaction kettle:
1. Reasonable structure, non-spill of hazardous substances, pollution reduction, and safety guarantee.
2. Standard stainless steel 304 hydrothermal reactors with high quality PTFE chamber, up to 220℃ and 3Mpa.
3. The reaction is performed inside the PTFE chamber within stainless steel pressure vessel. The PTFE chamber is inert with respect to the solvent. The pressure seal is between PTFE cover and body of the reactor chamber. And these thick-walled 304 stainless steel cylinders with a strong thread connection are able to withstand high pressures up to 3 MPa for prolonged periods of time.
4. Samples in dissolvable under normal conditions and samples containing volatile elements can dissolve quickly in hydrothermal synthesis reactor without loss.
5. We offer high pressure reactors up to 20 Mpa and 400℃, with various volumes.