25ml PTFE Lined Hydrothermal Synthesis Autoclave Reactor
Protected by 1-year warranty.
Max operation pressure: 3 Mpa.
Max operation temperature: 200 deg C.
Strong R&D capacility to customize the system and fit your specific needs.
Different volumes available: 10mL, 15mL, 20mL, 25mL, 30mL, 50mL, 100mL, 150mL, 200mL, 250mL, 300mL, 500mL
What is hydrothermal autoclave reactor?
Hydrothermal synthesis reactor is also called polymerization reactor, high-pressure digestion tank, and hydrothermal reactor.Hydrothermal synthesis reactor is a closed container that can decompose insoluble materials, which can be used for sample pretreatment; it can also be used for small dose synthesis reactions, such as organic synthesis, hydrothermal synthesis, crystal growth or sample digestion extraction.
How do you use hydrothermal synthesis autoclave reactor?
Hydrothermal synthesis reactor is a kind of closed container to dissolve the refractory material:
1. To pretreat the samples in atomic absorption spectrometry and plasma emission analysis,etc.
2. Most suitable for small dose synthetic reaction, to rapidly dissolve the refractory material under the reactor inner strong acid or strong base and high temperature & high pressure airtight environment.
How does hydrothermal synthesis work?
About How does an autoclave reactor work? please see below information:
1. Put the PTFE or PPL lining plus gasket into the stainless steel kettle body, pour the material into the PTFE or PPL lining, cover the kettle lid and tighten.
2. Put the reactor into the heating apparatus to heat.Safety temperature PTFE:200°C,PPL Lined 280°C.Note :heating speed no more than 5℃ per minute.
3. After the reaction finished, wait for the temperature of the hydrothermal synthesis reactor to drop to room temperature, loosen the lid of reactor and take out the lining.
4. Please clean the reactor after experiment finished,aviod corrosion. 500ml autoclave reactor