1. Working temperature: 220 ℃; Working pressure: 3Mpa (gauge pressure); Heating and cooling rate: 5 ℃ / min.
2. Accounts payable plication:can be It is used for the determination of lead, copper, cadmium, zinc, calcium, manganese, iron, mercury and other heavy metals. It is widely used in the research and production of petrochemical, biomedical, materials science, geochemistry, environmental science, food science, commodity inspection and other departments.
3. Ensure that afety:PTFE lining Can withstand high temperature and high pressure. No adhesion, non-toxic, anti pollution, anti leakage, good corrosion resistance, no leakage of harmful substances, reduce pollution, safe use.
4. Customizable: we have 10ml, 20ml, 25ml, 50ml, 75ml, 100ml, 150ml, 200ml, 250ml, 300ml, 500ml and other common specifications.
5. Standard stainless steel 304: the hydrothermal reactor is made of standard stainless steel 304, with high-quality polytetrafluoroethylene chamber, acid and alkali resistant.
1. Insulation, high lubrication
2. No adhesion, no poison;Anti-pollution, anti-leakage
3. Good corrosion resistance, no harmful substances spill
4. Pollution reducing, use safety
5. Quick and intact to dissolve the sample containing volatile elements and the sample
6. Difficult to dissolved in the conventional conditions after heating and boost
7. Shortened the analysis time but reliable data
8. With PTFE bushing, acid and alkali resistant
9. Able to replace platinum crucible to solve sample treatment problem about the trace
10. Element analysis on high purity alumina
Volume: 25ml, 50ml, 100ml, 150ml, 200ml,
Seal Structure: PTFE chamber(between cover and body)
Shell Material: stainless steel 304
Chamber Material: high quality PTFE
Max temperature: 220℃
Max pressure: 3Mpa